Tuesday, July 26, 2005

more stupid technology

so I work in a shul office. most of my job entails answering phones b/c the phone always rings. I do other stuff too, but the phone always rings. I looove my job - which I'll get to in another post. but I just wanted to share this with "you". someone called today to ask if I could mail her the form for something. I said I'd be happy to, but also, it's on our website. she said "yeah but I don't have a computer....I know...I'm a dinosaur...." so I said ok I'll mail it, and I put it on my to do list and hung up the phone. then I turned to DJ and asked her if ppl really don't have computers anymore? like is that a valid excuse now? does she really not have a computer, or is she just lying thru her teeth! argh! she didn't sound like she's 80. she sounded about 30 or 40 or something. so really, who stole her cookies from her cookie jar? no wait....wrong question.....aaaahhh phone ringing.....

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Liz the Great said...

Hmm. Doesnt sound too diff. than here. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home