Friday, May 12, 2006

שעשני כרצונו

My coworker, a girl, said to me today, "I'm so lucky to have you.....why can't you be a boy!" That's probably one of the nicest compliments I've ever gotten....not that I want to be a boy.....especially since then I'd have to marry a girl.....ichsa!.....but she wishes I were a boy so she could marry me......that's how much she loves me......ugh......it got lost in the translation......you had to be there......nevermind! GOSH!*


*that GOSH was from Napolean Dynamite - the WORST movie ever!!!! Hi Yehuda!

5 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 2:05 AM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

Napolean Dynamite was hilarious, though certainly a unique type of humor.

 
At 5/15/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Not as good as when the drunk cowboy told me I'm the Ideal Wife!

 
At 5/15/2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the WORST movie ever!!!! I made Ziggy turn it off :oÞ

 
At 5/17/2006 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i got back to you so late. thank you for making me a part of your blog. i am so glad that you have seen the light and realize that next to Torah, Napolean Dynamite has the most emes.

 
At 5/18/2006 12:35 AM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

Dude! This is not the first time I've mentioned you on my blog. You're in the very first post! Thanx for reading.....

Napolean Dynamite is the WORST movie ever! No emet in there! Princess Bride - tons of emet. Napolean Dynamite - nothin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home