Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Don't Dew It

You know when you wanna do something that you know you probably shouldn't do, and you try to do it anyways, and you get hurt each time you try? Like when you have a bottle of Mountain Dew in a cabinet and you know you should stop drinking it b/c over the past couple of weeks, you have been drinking a lot of mountain dew. By a lot, I mean bottles and bottles. And you knwo it's bad for you and you should be drinking water but you reeeeeally need the caffiene and they just don't make caffinated water - which they totally should! But you try to get the bottle out of the cabinet to drink some soda and the cabinet door is closing and you reach to catch the door and it slams on your finger and now your finger really hurts and you put it in ice cold water to prevent any bad swelling or anythign and now it hurts more b/c of the coldness. And then you have this cup of water on your desk that you totally forgot you just stuck your throbbing finger in, and you're still thirsty b/c you did not get your soda, so you drink the water.
You know what that's like? Yeah, me either.

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Powdered caffiene baby! Oh yeah! http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Powdered_20Caffeine I remember in college coming to my psych final hopped up on caffiene to such an extent I was puking in the caf right before. I went to my prof and she laughed at me. Might have to do with the fact that caffienes affect on the brain was covered that semester. Oh well. I got a B.

 
At 6/22/2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.waterjoe.com/main.html

 
At 6/26/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Lans said...

They do make caffinated water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home