Friday, May 26, 2006

Fun office game

My favorite coworker and I sometimes play games in the office....not always....b/c of course we're always working....but sometimes. The last game we played was that we tried to name 10 guys in 10 minutes who are not jerks. They had to be guys who we both know, not married, and around our age. It took us about 20 minuts to come up with 4. And 2 of them were married. We tried the opposite - 10 minutes to name 10 guys who Are jerks - with the same qualifications. It took about 10 Seconds to name 15! How sad is that?!?

Of course I still love guys more than girls and I thank God every day that I can marry a guy and not a girl. (I still love all my girl friends....dont' worry.)

And a shout out to Yoni who was one of the 4 guys in 20 minutes....and he asked me to mention him in my blog. Hi.

4 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

c'mon, I'm sure there were some others that just didn't happen to come up - maybe, just maybe, you were more in the negative mind set; okay, otherwise, perhaps you're right.... good shabbas, Drew

 
At 5/31/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Nooo really there were only two. We tried!

 
At 5/31/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/31/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

um, i have an office to myself. do i need to play the game alone? can i join yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home