Monday, May 19, 2008

What is actually wrong with this picture?

This is in addition to my last post.
I went to Queens yesterday with my parents to visit my yummy deliciousness - that's swahili for my niece and nephew. I got in the car and my dad says "where's my money?" b/c he always asks me to pay for things as a joke. So "I said I don't have any money for you. But I do have a water gun..." and my dad's response was "that doesn't help me. I want my money!"

OMFG!!! Has it become completely normal to carry a water gun?! Did I wake up one day in some alternate universe? Why when I tell ppl I have a water gun do they not ask why I'm carrying it? What is going on here? I wonder what else I could get away with....hmm......

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2008 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your parents are smart people. Water guns arent legal tender. - creepy stalker

 
At 5/21/2008 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arona,
Why are you carrying around a water gun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home