Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Great Falafel Strike

I hate Pitas. You might be wondering how could anyone hate Pitas. They are so yummy, they have a nice pocket you can fill with basically anything. You're right. I love those pitas. I hate the other kind of PITAs.
PITA = Pain In The A...Butt (I have to keep this G-rated, ya know....for all the younger reader).
Some people have been driving me crazy lately. They are now referred to as PITA's. This is my new favorite phrase and I will use it forever as it is so perfectly fabulous.
So to whomever taught this to me, whom I can't remember, thank you so much. I love this new phrase. And to whomever is a PITA, I don't like you.....a lot.... Stop being such a PITA!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/21/2008 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arona, How does the pocket get into the Pita?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home