Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Israel must be pretty holy if it's that close to Hashem!

I was recently asked about an early memory I had and how I felt at that time. The only thing I could come up with is this: When I was in a playgroup, I guess I was about 3 or 4 or something, one of my teachers told us she's going off to Israel. I remember thinking I know you take a plane to get to Israel, and I know planes go up. But I didn't know planes also come down at the end. So I thought Israel must be located in the sky. That makes so much sense because it's so holy and it's closer to Hashem. That made all the sense in the world to me.
Then they ask you how you felt at the time of the memory. My friend was trying to overthink it and she suggested I have issues with abandonment because my teacher was leaving, and not coming back down...etc. Honestly, I dunno how I felt then, but now, thinking back, it's the funniest thing to me. How cute was I?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home