Thursday, November 29, 2007

I hab a code id by doze

I have a cold. It sucks. I keep blowing my nose out. I've been blowing so hard, I feel like my brains are gonna fly out my ears....except that they're clogged. So I can't breathe, and I can't hear anything. And yesterday, I started coughing up my lungs. Fabulous! I'm losing my lungs in addition to my brain coming out my ears - oh wait....they're clogged....
So today, I didn't like the lunch they had at work, and i haven't ordered out in a really long time, and I was in the mood for hot soup, so I decided to treat myself to ordering out. I purposely ordered chicken soup - the best cure for a cold. I was sooo in the mood. But by the time it got here, it was cold! Cold soup?! How does that help me!? I tried to heat it up by adding really hot water to it, but that just made it watery. (we don't have a microwave in my office...in case you were wondering....) The hot water helped a little, so I ate a lot of hot/warm/hot/cold soup which I didn't really enjoy. So I dind't get to eat my steak lunch, and I'm not satisfied, but I'm full.

so now, my stomach is full of bad soup, my nose is full of crap, my ears are clogged full of crap, I didn't enjoy my lunch....ugh....is it Shabbat yet?!

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 3:20 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Refua shleima

 

Post a Comment

<< Home