Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I need a roommate

Where have all the roommates gone and where are all the girls?
Where's the friendly moving girl who's gonna help me pay the rent?
Isn't there a nice girl who wants a place to live?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need

I need a roommate, I'm holding out for a roommate 'till the end of the month
She's gotta be smart and she's gotta be nice
And she can't be afraid of bugs
I need a roommate, I'm holding out for a roommate starting ASAP
She's gotta be sure and she's gotta come soon
And she's gotta be willing to move, move in with me

Doo doo doo doooo, doo doo doo doooo, doo doo doo doooo
Aaahhh, aaahhh


I'm looking for a female roommate, shomeret everything, non-smoking of any kind, to move into your own room in my apt starting ASAP. The apt. is on the 1st floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, huge kitchen, big living room, clean apt., 24-hr laundry room, on Overlook Terr. across the street from the A train, 5 min walk from Mt Sinai and Key Food. Lovely building, lots of Jews, quiet neighbors, quiet street. I'd like to think I'm an easygoing person, respectful, and friendly. I've been working for a while. I'm looking for someone over 25 and in a similar stage of life. Email me -
aronamichal@gmail.com - if you or someone you know is interested. (Please don't contact me on facebook for this. I don't really check there as much. Email is best.)

*If you're male and you would like to be my roommate, it must be on a more permanent basis and I'm gonna need you to love me forever.

Thanx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home