Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My "Y" key strikes again!

My guy-friend and I were just comparing crazy stories of how people randomly meet their spouses. He told me about his friend who was flying back to NY from somewhere in Europe and b/c the plane had engine trouble, they had to make an emergency landing in Dublin so she was only in Dublin for shabbat by Chabad (of course) and that's where she met her husband. I said that's not such a good story and I told him about my friend who was playing AIM pranks and her friend ended up meeting her own husband thru that and my story is cooler. Then I felt bad so I said "ok, ours is a cool story" when I meant to say "Yours". Damn Ou Stupid "Y" Ke!

(This new post is like a sequel to this one - http://whoneedsalastname.blogspot.com/2009/12/who-needs-y-key.html )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home