Monday, April 12, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

My niece is 6 and my older nephew is 4. They are generally really good kids. They usually listen and they don't really do anything too bad like break things or run into the street. And even when they do something they're not supposed to, they are just so darned cute about it b/c they really don't know they're not supposed to be doing it. And they always say the funniest things.

At one of the meals over Pesach, my nephew was not sitting at the table nicely so my sister and my mom were trying to tell him to sit nicely and eat nicely and be good...etc. Well he didn't like that so he said to them "That's not right. I'm telling Doda!" (I'm Doda :)

Yesterday, we took them to the park. My niece was playing nicely and my nephew went to go pick flowers. He picked all the flowers the NYC Parks Dept had planted so nicely. I said "Moshe, what are you doing? You can't do that." And my niece also told him "Mosh! You can't do that! What are you doing??" He said "I'm picking flowers for Doda's wedding" Well I melted into a puddle. So I said to him "Are you gonna be the flower girl at my wedding?" He said "No, I'm gonna be the flower Boy!" Then I thought I don't have a groom yet. So I asked my nephew "Can you be the groom? And I'll marry you" He said "No I can't marry you. I'm not married yet"

Yummmmmy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home