Thursday, August 04, 2005

stupid people are only alive b/c it's illegal to kill them

I work in a shul office. one of my many jobs is answering phones. I always answer the phone the same way, "hello, synagogue office, how can I help you?" I usually get things like "ok you can help me, what time is mincha?" or "yes can you tell me....." Sometimes I get "is this the synagogue?" But today was the kicker. it's like bad ncsy shtick. The phone rang and I answered the phone as I always do. Here's how it went down:
me: "hello, synagogue office, how can I help you?"
woman: "is this (insert name of shul here which I am too scared to post in case some random person from said shul reads this)?"
me: yes.
woman: "can you connect me to the synagogue?"
me: "this is the synagogue!"

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 12:47 AM, Blogger DaniyO said...

Yup it's pretty stupid! They're so stupid! They chose the red snapper!
-Daniyel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home