Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me and my blog

Apparently, my first blog post was about a year ago. I thought, a couple of weeks ago, about how I want to have a really good post for the anniversary of day that I started my blog. Of course, life happens and I totally missed it. (It was July 26th.) But I was reading some of my previous posts and I noticed how my blog has changed. I've learned so much....like how to type in עברית and how to comment on my own blog and other fun stuff.
It also happens that my birthday is this Tuesday, August 1st. So I want to wish myself a "Heri ya Siku kuu!" That's Swahili.....for real....I don't make these things up....ok maybe I make up some things...but this one is really for real.....


7 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Happy Birthday! Would wait an hour but I am going to sleep. Will speak to you en manana.

 
At 8/01/2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Arona! I actually did check your website for a birthday posting. I think you should take over "Dave's Manifesto" since he has left it in the dust. I look forward to reading some birthday hooey!
Have a great day and a great coming year!

btw, how does the word verification thing prevent spammers?
----Cheryl

 
At 8/01/2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 8/01/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

Thanx guys!

sus - my daddy said he would call me at midnite so I waited...and waited....apparently he called me at 11-ish to say he was going to sleep. but he called me early early this morning. how nice... I love my daddy!

Cheryl - I was thinking about Dave/Dovid's birthday manifesto also. I miss that. But I don't think I could do as good a job as he did. I can try, but it won't be the same. The word verification is just that spammers are usually not real ppl. They are set up by people as electronic annoying things to send spam but they are only programmed to read text and they can fill in anything. but the word verification is really a picture and they can't read it so they can't do that step so they get rejected. That's how I understood it.

Alexis - who are you?

 
At 8/01/2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant a not quite as serious version of The Manifesto. Plus it'll come out later than usual since Dovid's bday is in February.

btw, the whole time you were talking about the word verification, I thought you were discussing your meaning of the word VERIFICATION! Ugh! I need rest!

 
At 8/02/2006 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shira and Ruthie's roommate. We've met a couple of times. :)

 
At 8/02/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

ooooh of course I know you! I was just making sure You knew....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home