Sunday, August 14, 2005

almost doesn't count

a friend of mine told me about this website - almostmetjew.com It's a site where you can write about someone you saw somewhere or met somewhere and missed an opportunity but you still wanna find that person.
I found this post on it about me! - http://www.almostmetjew.com/index.php?method=showdetails&list=advertisement&rollid=37&fromfromlist=advertisement_popular&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist

I still haven't answered b/c I want a reeeeally good response. stay tuned..... any ideas?

one day, this same friend of mine emailed me this link - http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/611495.html - it's an article about the post on almostmetjew.......how funny???

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out that website. The Jewish world is odd. Anyway, REPLY to the thing! Do you know who posted it? Interested? The public wants to know ;o)

 
At 8/30/2005 3:59 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

why don't you acknowledge the hot friend who told you about the site?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home