Sunday, August 28, 2005

Read this ASAP

I was text messaging someone the other day to call me whenever she gets a chance. It wasn't an emergency. I just needed to ask her something. So I was going to say to her to call me whenever she can. I wanted to say as soon as possible. But to write all that in a text message is too much. So I could write ASAP but I feel like that acronym has taken on a different meaning. I feel like if you say to someone to do anything ASAP, they think you mean drop everything and do it now. But really, it just means As Soon As Possible......i.e. if you're doing something else, like trying to get the cereal out of the oven before it burns, then please don't burn your cereal for me.
Honestly, how many of read this post ASAP?

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this as soon as I saw it. Does that count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home