Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Down with Hypocrisy

I hate hypocrisy. I can not stand when someone says something to me and then does the opposite. For example, the other day, I was clicking my pen on and off. I will admit it got annoying. So my favorite coworker yelled at me to stop. Ok. I did. Meanwhile, she sits at her desk clicking away as if someone is going to break her hands. Well guess what, favorite coworker! I am going to break your hands if you don't stop clicking that pen! I love you!

3 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 8:08 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/22/2005 11:43 AM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

I still love you.......click click....

 
At 1/04/2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arona, it's Cheryl. Just sayin' hi!!!!!!!! Bored at work so I decided to check your blog. What else is new?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home