Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's not really sold out. I'm just saying that for fun

When I tell someone something is sold out, why can't s/he just believe me and say OK and go away?!?!? Why do they always second guess me??? "Are you sure?", "There's no way I can get in?", "But I've been around for 50 years....", "Is there anyone else I could speak to?", and I say "You can speak to whomever you want. It's still sold out!"
And furthermore - that's a big word for a sunday morning - sorry about that - so anyways, why do people call 2 hours before an event and expect there to be room?!? WHY? Would you book a plane ticket 2 hours before take-off? No. Would you.....I dunno....I can't think of anything besides buying a movie ticket which of course you buy 1/2 hour before the movie. But when the movie ticket man says to you the movie is sold out, do you argue with him? Do you tell him you've been a member of Loews Cineplex since you were 5 and you've been coming to their movies to the exclusion of AMC and how could they shun you like that??? Of course not! So why when I tell people something is sold out do they never listen?!?
And it's not like they learn to reserve earlier next time. Noooo. They just wait till the very lastest minute. I think it's a conspiracy against me. People all over the place are conspiring to call me last mintue just to mock me. Well I'll show them! NO YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL! MY MACHINE IS SOLD OUT!

(That ending didn't make any sense but it sounded cool)

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/23/2005 7:15 PM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

whoa, Arona, you sound a little bit frustrated... was it for the high holidays stuff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home