Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I love my roommates

I really do. I was being all bummy and whiny about my birthday, that it was during the 9 days, and how no one did anything, and stuff. But my roommates came into my room at midnite and sang to me - both my english and hebrew birthdays. And they each bought me a present. And they haven't ripped my "happy birthday" sign off the wall. Oooh and one of them let me punch her to let out all my aggression! That was awesome! She is a personal trainer and she has boxing gloves that I wore and she wore those mits so she can take my punches. So I didn't actually punch Her. So apparently I had a lot of aggression - and apparently I'm very strong - who knew - so I almost broke her. Sorry about that... But I reeeeally appreciated it. And now I feel a lot better.
Anyways, I love my roommates. I'm very lucky.

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Liz the Great said...

Happy Birthday Arona!!

The roomies sound fab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home